Sunday, February 25, 2007

Suzeraine (...sans lorica)

A portrait of the commander of the light infantry out of armour. She looked like some kinda goddess in that outfit, don't you think?
(Suzeraine (...sans lorica))
©H.M. 'Alang' Muhammad Hanif. All rights reserved!



Comments for this picture:

DateNameComment
Dec 16 2000 Elfwood artist: Richard Thomas Lankes, (Click here to visit!)I have got to learn how to shade like this! This is gorgeous. Such a playful look to her expression!

What can I say? Thanks...
Dec 16 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)Yes! Very much Goddess like!!! A very captivating image she is! I love this... I agree with Richard, I need to learn how to do this!

Practice, my friend, makes perfect. Although I cannot say that I am perfect...
Dec 16 2000 Elfwood artist: Kim Van Gampelaere, (Click here to visit!)Great smile :) Like someone is giving her flowers and she doesn't know what to say. Very nice work on the clothes!

Flowers? That's an interesting thought. Perhaps I'll put it in the Chronicles one day *jots down notes to give flowers to Suzeraine* :)
Dec 18 2000 Elfwood artist: Christiaan, A.Iken, (Click here to visit!)ur proportions are really getting beter. i rememebr when u drew heads abit to large. this is perfect. i love the detailing and the dress. its a beautiful peice and a lovely looking girl. i reallyb like ur new diereciton with your art. or not new dierection but its getting beter.

The words of a master... I am deeply flattered! Lovely looking girl? Perhaps because she is inspired by a real person...
Dec 19 2000 awriterOooh I like...She has the "Yeah I'm sweet and innocent but you don't want to see me when I unsheath my sword" kind of look. This has to be one of my favorites! (hard to chose...eep...)
Jan 11 2001 Elven AngelGreat outfit and shading and stuff! Yeah!
Jan 22 2001 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)to repeat every one else...excellent shading great expression...i think this is the happiest one i've seen here. very nice.

No comments: