Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dilla


This is the third in a series of my most recent digital works. This is a fantasy piece, not having any real connections with the Malay world... The costume was based on that of one of the indegenous tribes in Borneo (I cannot say which)... See any similarities between Dilla and any of the other works here? Note to the Elfwood Moderators: This piece was created using photos from my own collection - no copyright issues here... This is an ORIGINAL work.

Comments for this picture:
DateNameComment
Jan 31 2003 Tyler A very well done piece. I enjoy the the way that you have used little "dots" of colour, built upon the others to create depth. Your use of lighting has given this work an interesting illusion, i.e. from far away she is in focus. From closer up, she becomes a little fuzzy. Good work. I hope that you will share other works of this type with the world.
Mar 20 2003 Larmin Dwuinegingertom84@yah...com> < That lady is really, seriously sweet looking. I mean real SWEET! Enough to get me drooling but not turning me into a barbarian. :P No offense but.... phew... the more I look at her the more I wanna date her... Is that your wife? Oooopsiieee.... No offense okey.... I draw & write fantasy too... I hope we could exchange ideas... I'm from KL, a chinese boy here. I'm basing my world on oriental motives too. I do hope we could create something together... Hear u soon...
May 20 2003 pagan I think this is a really lovely picture and it takes a lot to impress me but this picture definitely does!!!!
May 30 2003 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher Excellent use of color, and a great composition. The digital interpretation enhances this beautiful pic. Very nice.
Jun 27 2003 Rick Ryan Did u actually draw this or did u scan in a photo and alter it in photoshop?
Nov 20 2004 Elfwood artist: Matthew Jarvis Hockaday This is my favorite peice of yours..its too bad you didn't paint it...although its a nice digital picture.

No comments: