Sunday, February 25, 2007

Saichania


This is one of the few occurances where I get to create a creature. I am not sure where this thing fits, but it's an aquatic lobster-like crustacean without eyes but with armour comparable to steel. The Saichania sp. has 15 pairs of legs and a tailblade that could cut through almost anything. I may put this guy somewhere in the Chronicles, soon. p/s I decided to draw this one in biological-drawing style... just to make it look a little scientific!

Comments for this picture:
DateNameComment
Oct 6 2000 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)your work with creatures is as amazing as your people. the text book quality to this drawing is very cool.

I'm working on it... thanks, Azul!
Nov 18 2000 Elfwood artist: Stanton F. Fink, (Click here to visit!)Compatible with aquanimphs? With a red wine vinagarette?
Apr 14 2001 Bill Adcockremarkably like some of the creatures from the Cambrian Explosion...lemme find my book on the subject, and I'll type your ears off...on second thought, maybe I better not find my book.
May 21 2001 Anonymous I think that the picture is very differnt but yet a common thing. A crab is a crab regardless of how you draw it. I think you should have put more thought in to it. But I guess your dumb.
Jun 20 2001 Weird Eddieweirdeddie@aol...com> < It's not THAT common... few people do studies of critters with this sort of scientific realism and detail. Spiffy! I'd run if I saw one of these crawling on the beach. Or I might run and get the cocktail sauce. Very good work!
Jan 23 2002 Anti Anime It's a trilobit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (a ancient fossil that died out ages ago)
Aug 29 2002 nagi trilobites are still in existance today, but yeah it sure does resemble one! Nice one
May 5 2003 Elfwood artist: Stanton F. Fink Trilobites have been dead for over 200 million years, and Saichania resembles Pteraspis.
May 6 2005 Elfwood artist: David Mitchell Saichania? I thought that was the name of an ankylosaur!
Aug 2 2006 Danny Lmao i love the anonymous dicks that put down the awesome pictures like they could do better...... *pointing to anonymous dick with "a crab is a crab"* i think this is awesome... It has inspired me to draw animal shtuffs... But it wont be nearly as good as this... Cant wait to get my own elfwood artist page dealer...

No comments: