Sunday, February 25, 2007

Red Angel of the Vanguard


This is Dardania, commander of the Crimson Vanguard of the Sanctuary. She is portrayed in her 'human' form (compared to 'Milya in her 'angelic' form). The weapon you see tucked into her belt is a keris (a really large one). More details on her in the latest addition of the Chronicles!


DateNameComment
Dec 16 2000 Elfwood artist: Richard Thomas Lankes, (Click here to visit!)How do you get so much detail into your images???? This is alluring. Such a beautiful stare, it pulls you into her presence. The way she is standing is like a small tease. This image proves that Angels could be anybody, anywhere. Brillant!

Thanks, Richard. Glad you approved. As for the details, I don't know. I just like putting in details, I guess. But I couldn't get more of it, though. The original was on A4 paper!
Dec 16 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)Simply exquisite my friend! Truly "Angelic". I think my work would be very good if I were able to make figures 1/10th this beautiful!

I'm sure you will, my friend, I'm sure you will... some day. Perhaps even better that I could.
Dec 17 2000 Elfwood artist: William Li, (Click here to visit!)i like the influence of Malay culture in the design of her outfit. she looks royal to me :)

I try to put in bits and pieces of my culture into my works. Royal? I didn't count on that... really? Maybe it's the outfit.
Dec 18 2000 Elfwood artist: Christiaan, A.Iken, (Click here to visit!)uve really gone all out on the decorative costume, i really love the skirt how it drapes over her thighs and the beautiful decoration around the edge of teh skirt. the armour is beautifu, maybe not armour but whatever its beautiful. i think ur really getting beter. she is very graceful.

Well, it's actually not armour. The actual material is a long piece of cloth wound tightly around her stomach and chest.
Dec 28 2000 Elfwood artist: John (Hui) Li, (Click here to visit!)Lovely costume design.
Jan 30 2001 Elfwood artist: Kim Van Gampelaere, (Click here to visit!)Gracefull! You are so good in drawing outfits, so detailed. Good job on the shading too. Lovely.
May 25 2002 Elfwood writer: Claire Rachael Louise LaneThe detail here is supperb, amazing and wow!
I love the clothing here and she is very graceful in the way she is moving!
I approve 200%
May 26 2002 Elfwood artist: Linda GockWonderful detail, so neat and well shaded. I like the traditional influence to her costume.
Jun 29 2002 Elfwood artist: Marie-Claude MongeonThe costume design is gorgeous, and oh-so elegant! The details are stunning. Beautiful shading!
m-c
Dec 31 2003 artemisi must agree i love this kinda thing - i just finneshed loking at all your other visitors websites and (sorry guys) you site is the best i love how you look at things and it gives the feel and knowlage that you havent yet reacked the peek of technology creating a world full of magic and wonder. its a real acomleshmint for an artist to have somone look at you atr and just get that feeling -i cant deskribe it its just like acompleshment ,excitment, longing and joy all in one ood job!! :) Cheereo!

21 Praise be to God, my friend... for it is from Him that I get my skills... and I thank you for the inspiring comment, but the other artists are in a class of their own, and each of them has special abilities and skills that I may lack...




No comments: