Sunday, February 25, 2007

A portrait of Daena


Well, here it is... an update of Daena (and it's coloured, too). Hope you enjoy it.



DateNameComment
Apr 21 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)Haunter says: Fantastic! This pic is just as good as a photo!
May 10 2000 Elfwood artist: Tory A. Chang, (Click here to visit!)Wow, nice! I love the detail on the swords. No- don't tell me, let me guess... ::takes a guess that probably isn't right:: Watercolor pencil?
May 22 2000 Elfwood artist: Colin L. Martel, (Click here to visit!)I like the colors on this one! i never got good at watercolor myself... me like!
Oct 15 2000 Elfwood artist: Eliza M Leahy, (Click here to visit!)You do these watercolours (they are watercolors?) very well!

Yes, dear, they are watercolours!
Nov 8 2000 Elfwood artist: Tracey Nicole Peart, (Click here to visit!)What can I say but congrats! I think she's perfect.

Why, thank you, Tracey. I too, think that she looks better this way, but the whole figure seems rather a disappointment.
Dec 11 2000 Elfwood artist: Christiaan, A.Iken, (Click here to visit!)this is really a great pic , a double sword on the back is really a nice touch. making her someone to really watch out for. its also a nice compositional peice and her body leaning forward is nice too


Thanks Chris, I'm glad you like it. I'm working on another portrait of Daena in her new organic armour... *ooops* [I'm not going to say anything more until I update my Chronicles, heh, heh, heh...]
Dec 22 2000 Elfwood artist: James V. (JV) Needham, Jr., (Click here to visit!)She is beautiful! I love the watercolor, and the detail on the armour is impressive. I am duly impressed.
Feb 18 2002 Elfwood artist: Vincent N. Darlage Fantastic and beautiful artwork! I like this a lot.
Apr 13 2002 Elfwood artist: Toni Svenström wow, looks like it could be a frame capture from a movie. It really feels alive.
Oct 26 2004 Daena Gee i think she is great. Its strange to see someone else with my name though. She's a very strong character and i admire that. your handy work with a paintbrush is just awesome too. thank you! She is a tribute to the name! By the way if you ever want to find out what our name means give me a shout.
she great.... don't stop now!!!
^_^

No comments: