Sunday, February 25, 2007

Faryna


This is a picture of Faryna, a warrior in one of my unpublished, untitled short stories. She is a cavalry commander and is armed with a lethal battleaxe. She has light armour on, consisting of chainmail and plate armour.



Comments for this picture:

DateNameComment
Apr 10 2000 Elfwood artist: Christine Osborne, (Click here to visit!)Well from what I can see it looks really good, but it's way WAY too small!!!
Apr 14 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)she looks like she's just been in a battle or that the armour is really heavy... maybe both? the detail work is just Superb!
Apr 14 2000 -Alang-I thought I have changed this one to a larger version... Well, have to do it again! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Apr 15 2000 -Alang-I did!
Aug 26 2000 jakempI like the pic but why does she have a low cut breastplate? make it higher and put a helmet in somewhere? Face seems odd too... not sure what
Jan 3 2001 Elfwood artist: Melissa A Hitchcock, (Click here to visit!)I think it's more the proportions that are a bit ascew. Unless she only stands 4 feet tall her body does need to be larger. Nice details and rendering on that armor!
Feb 13 2001 pitThat's very funny! My name is FARYNA but unfortunately I am not a warrior. I wonder - how did you find the name? and of course I would like to know your stories about ? "me". Furthermore, I like the picture however the face is rather underdone.
Apr 7 2001 Elfwood artist: John Teall, (Click here to visit!)normaly there is a problem with that combination but this version of it might very well work just fine ... depending on how it assembles and how much it can dissassemble to come off ... ~;)
Jul 31 2001 Kaiseecool142@hot...com> < "Mumma told me coffee stunted yer growth. And now I gots proof!"
Fascinating detail work, I enjoy your art.
Jun 27 2003 Rick Ryan It's quite a good pic although it looks a bit out of proportion to me, the body looks a bit too small for the head.

No comments: