Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rian: The Maiden of Maritulu


Here she is again... in her new suit of armour. What more do I need to say about Rian... I guess by now everyone knows about her. The sword is a ceremonial one that belongs to her brother, Sor-Hahn. She is his Bearer of the Sword.
Comments for this picture:
DateNameComment
Jun 29 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)She's beautiful! & a fantastic job done on the armor, it fits her very well! The sword looks good too.
Jun 29 2000 Elfwood artist: William A. Clayton, (Click here to visit!)Wonderful Art. Very alive and strong, and the practical armor that you portray your women in is definetly a stand out plus! <~~}:)~
Jun 30 2000 Elfwood artist: Julia N Letoutchaia, (Click here to visit!)I like her face. She looks like she could be a real person. The armor's wonderful, I love all the detail

In fact, she is a real person. And she's someone I know...
Jul 19 2002 Elfwood artist: Andrey F. HalileyskyVery nice armor and face!!! I like this portrait. The sketch-way makes her even more real! Really good work!
Feb 22 2003 Elfwood artist: H.J. Rian de JongLol my name's Rian. I love the armour and the face. They're very good.
Dec 19 2003 AnonymousNow, if the portrait of her looked good, this is... i lack the words to describe it. Rock on!!! (you dont mind if i use her in a story of mine do you? im just so inspired....

14 I don't think I'll mind... as long as you're not making profit out of it! Heheheheheh!


No comments: