Sunday, February 25, 2007

Colonel Tiyya


Colonel Fatiyya is a commander in the Osirian Army. Her character is from an older work, prior to the 'Maritulu Chronicles' and has nothing to do with it! Maybe I'll incorporate Tiyya into the Chronicles some day!



DateNameComment
Apr 14 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)OK, you've done it to me again! I love this one too! Is she a "real" person?

More real than you might have thought, Troy. Most of my people are based on real-life models.
Apr 18 2000 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)pretty darn cool!! very, very nice
Apr 24 2000 CaƱeroIt's difficult to ignore the eyes of Tiyya, they are like two calid wells
May 10 2000 Elfwood artist: Tory A. Chang, (Click here to visit!) You're really good at humans =^_^= Alot better than me... Especially facing forward... Durn those noses!!
Jul 29 2000 Elfwood artist: Martin Baldysz, (Click here to visit!)She looks cool as ice..Could I suggest a little less hair on the chest? juz kidding..

Hair on the chest? That's a good one! Ha!Ha!
Dec 19 2000 awriterEep! She looks about ready to give a lecture! *winces and wonders what she did wrong* I like the expression and the hair and the eyes and the clothes and...oh everything! *falls over*
Feb 27 2001 Elfwood artist: Coen de Moor, (Click here to visit!)This picture really comes alive. The person really seems to speak to me. Very good!
Nov 8 2002 frida Actually the shading on her chest locks a little like hair perhaps you should try to smoothen it out a little.I love the expression on the woman´s face.She looks really confident.

No comments: