Sunday, February 25, 2007

A map of the Plane


This is a map of the Plane of Twilight. Maritulu is located on the main continent close to the achipelago in the center of the map. Just thought I'd post it up before I go off on holidays.

Comments for this picture:
DateNameComment
Jan 11 2001 Elven AngelIt looks very mappish. I can never draw maps right. How'd you do it?
Feb 11 2001 Elfwood artist: Christiaan, A.Iken, (Click here to visit!)this is a very profssional looking map, like a rpg map, really well done.the lands lok realistic too.
Feb 24 2001 Elfwood artist: Jessica 'Deca' Lamb, (Click here to visit!)You must really feel like a god now... "He hast created a world, and giveth life and now he hast mapped it for all to see the power of their all mighty god. A little man came up to the map and pronounced 'I can see my house from here', and the god was puzzled. And he saideth to the people 'it's not that kind of map and that is not your house!' And people no longer liked their god..." Oh, well you win some and you lose some...
Mar 1 2001 Elfwood artist: Deborah L. R. Dixon, (Click here to visit!)Beautifully done. I have been wanting to try a map...I don't think I could come close to this. Wow.
Apr 7 2001 Elfwood artist: John Teall, (Click here to visit!)me loves maps (of all kinds) - hope you don't mind if i add this one to my non-recirculating collection ... ~;)
May 3 2002 Elfwood artist: Kim J. Sanders Wow, what great writing! Did you do that by hand?
Oct 1 2002 Gremlin Strange, I never would say this is a real place. Yet when I createm art on paper it becomes one. Keep up the good work.
Dec 1 2002 Anonymous Curious, this looks so much like scandinavia.
Mar 7 2003 Anonymous Cool, this map is so realistic, but there is one thing that bothers me... There are too little random islands, and ther e where there are, their cramped on eachother , but still
i really love tis :)
Nov 3 2004 Vanaldím It is a really great map you have drawn... But it looks like you have been inspired by the earth in prehistory! I can see Europe, North and South America, Antarctica, India and parts of Asia!

No comments: