Sunday, February 25, 2007

A portrait of Rian


Well, I finally made it... Rian's portrait. I know that the shoulders may seem a bit off, but that's what you get when I concentrate on the face. Anyway, she's wearing the transluscent blue dress she often wears for formal occasions. Note the armoured chest plate.



Comments for this picture:

DateNameComment
Nov 5 2000 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)The husband likes her hair. her eyes are beautiful.

Her hair,...her eyes,... what about HER? Heh, just wondering.... Thanks again.
Nov 7 2000 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)ok, about HER. i think she needs more shadowing in her face or something. her jewelry and dress are so detailed, i don't know her face is missing something... sorry i can't be more exact...the medallion and clothes are great but her face over all lack the expression that your other portraits usually have. the eyes as i said before are good, though.
Mar 16 2002 Elfwood artist: Kate 'Ice Wolf' McDonaldHey Alang, hmmmn, this is great, except if I were you, with your talents and all, I'd make the neck just a tad wider as well as the shoulders, or maybe its just me, I tend to draw my characters, not fat, not skinny,a happy-medium, the women have some meat on them at times. Still, this is great, I love the look in her eyes.
May 19 2002 Elfwood artist: Glennie 'Tsuki' FernianyThere needs to be more shading on her left cheek, because she is smiling, and he left shoulder doesn't seem quite right.
Dec 19 2003 AnonymousWow, that is one of THE BEST portraits i have seen yet... I almost wanta go chicka chicka uh, but, ill leave that to that special person shes bound to meet...

12 Thanks for the comment... Hehehe... I'm in the process of "renovating" the entire Maritulu line... perhaps I'll post the latest version of Rian soon... I must apologise for the other commenters for this is actually the first time in years that I have the time to reply to comments!


No comments: