Sunday, February 25, 2007

Rian of Maritulu


Here's the latest development of Rian. By now, I'm sure many of you know who she is.. I think that this may be her final look! Anyway, this is all I could upload right now, the connection's too slow. I'll upload others as soon as I can.

Comments for this picture:
DateNameComment
Apr 6 2001 Elfwood artist: Kim Van Gampelaere, (Click here to visit!)Excellent work on everything ! Her face, the color of her skin and her clothing are perfect. Really great work!
Apr 7 2001 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)I agree completely with Kim! She's perfect in every way!
Apr 21 2001 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)really beautiful. the coloring and shading are fabulous!!! wonderful!!
Jan 9 2003 Elfwood artist: Megaera Callisto Lorenz I think this is one of my favorites. What wonderful use of water-colors! I've got to learn how to use those . . .

No comments: