Sunday, February 25, 2007

Daena in chitonium armour


This is a rendering of Sor-Hahn's sweetheart in her new chitonium (organic) armour. The armour is actually a symbiotic organism that could be ordered to appear and disappear anytime, anywhere, by the wearer/host. Daena got it from Xefaer, during the time he kidnapped and mentally tortured her. Also note that Daena is wielding her hereditary weapons, the Seri Jentayu (blue) and Seri Garuda (red).


DateNameComment
Dec 20 2000 Elfwood artist: Kim Van Gampelaere, (Click here to visit!)Oh yeah! She roxxx! My god, awesome use of color. Ten thumbs up ^-^ Excellent pose too! For sure one of my favo's now. Hubba hubba ^-^
Dec 20 2000 Elfwood artist: Christiaan, A.Iken, (Click here to visit!)nice complimentary colours here . i like ur new colour work.could u email me the extranet url by mail, im on a strange new computer and lost the adress.
Dec 21 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)Holy .......!!!!! This is by far your best color work my friend! I'm truly impressed with this! WOW! Not to mention the fact that she's incredibly beautiful wearing that awesome suit of hers! *whistles* : )
Dec 21 2000 Elfwood artist: Richard Thomas Lankes, (Click here to visit!)The armour is incredible! The detail, the shading and contrast. The swords. They are so opposite yet compatible to one another. You know what? They should have used her rather than Darth Maul in Episode One of the Star Wars Saga. I know I would rather watch her!
Dec 31 2000 Elfwood artist: Eliza M Leahy, (Click here to visit!)I love the bright colours and the detail. It's a great character sketch.
Jan 7 2001 Elfwood artist: Gin May, (Click here to visit!)The watercolors are lovely, and the armor beautifully detailed. I also like how her proportions are fairly realistic. However I think you could have done without the bright spot you photoshopped there. Either that or made it less bright and attention drawing.
Jan 22 2001 Elfwood artist: Ayizi Sel, (Click here to visit!)I appreciate the almost abstract deal of the background, a dreamy ground on which the reality of the figure is more strong.
Jan 31 2001 Elfwood artist: Bethany L. Kosinski, (Click here to visit!)ohhh, I LIKE this one! Is this watercolor? Anyway,I really like the detail on the armor, how the scales (Are they scales?) overlap. Very well done.
Mar 1 2001 Elfwood artist: Deborah L. R. Dixon, (Click here to visit!)Great armor. Beautiful intensity in the colors.
Mar 5 2001 Elfwood artist: Richard Bergqvist, (Click here to visit!)oh man... this i like... i so would like to be able to color MY drawings... this is great - very good detail to be in watercolor (it is right?). awesome pose and background, and the armor and swords are totally kick-ass too!
Mar 21 2001 Elfwood artist: Isca Kotraseva aka Tasha Lox, (Click here to visit!)Wow, I love the colouring here, especially the out-of-focus background. Wonderful work!
Jun 14 2001 Elfwood artist: Martha Elizabeth Cundiff I'd have to say the armour and the background are my favorite parts of this pic. And I wouldn't mind having that weopan. Heheh. Youv'e done an awesome job with the colors.
Nov 19 2001 Elfwood artist: Nyla Lewis Very good art work you did, I love the colors they are great. You are very talented!
Feb 18 2002 Elfwood artist: Vincent N. Darlage Wow! The detail is magnificent, and the picture as a whole is fantastic. My jaw gaped open when I saw this. This is unbelievable work. You are exceptionally talented and gifted.
Feb 2 2003 Elfwood artist: William A. Clayton The colors and textures are fantastic in this work. Add to that the lighting and magical subject matter, well, quite a masterful work of Art!
Jun 27 2003 Rick Ryan The face looks like it's been squashed flat or somethingbut other than that I think the rest of the pic is good though i like the whole kind of mystical glow
Oct 5 2003 Elven princess of my world. WOW! I like all of it.
Spesh the background around the face!
Dec 24 2003 Anonymous This picture reminds me of Legends of Dragoon...It's cool art work though! AWESOME!
Sep 16 2005 renegade Wow i love organic armour

all stems from the symbiotes of spiderman

No comments: