Saturday, August 12, 2006

Scaurelf




What's this? Well, it's kinda like an elf with the thorax (body) of a scorpion. Just a wild idea.

Comments for this picture:
DateNameComment
Apr 17 2000 Elfwood artist: Troy L. Megli, (Click here to visit!)November 19th here, (A girl after my own heart) hehe...
Apr 17 2000 Elfwood artist: Kim Van Gampelaere, (Click here to visit!)I think Troy has a full time job on commenting here. Everywhere I go, I see his name. I must say this is a neat concept... Girlie/scorpion... Why can't I think of such kewl thingies? And a superb drawing!
Apr 18 2000 Elfwood artist: Joellena S. 'azul' Asher, (Click here to visit!)the husband sez "that ain't right" technically speaking, very impressive and superior, however as far as the concept goes...ew!
Jul 3 2000 Elfwood artist: lisa falzon, (Click here to visit!)wild idea - but great effect. all greateffects sprout from wild ideas, i guess....
Jul 16 2000 Elfwood artist: Jessie Clark (aka Eissej the Rouske), (Click here to visit!)Oh! I hope you draw mulitple more of them. They are great! Love the shading, love the idea, love the spikey elbows. *grin* OK, now I want to go research scorpions so I can come up with a culture...
Jul 29 2000 Elfwood artist: Shelley (Concha) Vasquez, (Click here to visit!)This is just wonderfully conceived and rendered. The only thing I would say is it would have been nice to see all of her!!! This is cool!
May 9 2004 kae da fae Wow! Its like the centaur thing is old, so lets think of a new animal to use instead of a horse. Dont get me wrong, i love centaurs, but this is origional and really well done.
Sep 24 2004 Elfwood artist: V. Blakeslee 'DragonessTawnya' That's a very cool idea. I would like to try my hand at drawing my version of one, but I don't think I have that much talent. You did a fantastic job on this. It's amazing.

No comments: