Saturday, August 12, 2006

My old Elfwood artwork

Hi there! As promised, I am clearing my Elfwood page of old images to make way for upcoming new ones. This blog will now become the permanent home for these "veteran" artworks, and I will also include the original text descriptions for each image.

I've also saved the various comments that have been put down on every pic. These comments and tips have been very helpful in my effort to improve on my art. A very warm "thank you" to all those who have submitted comments and views on my works...

Nonetheless, due to certain technical errors, some of these comments were lost. However, they shall remain always, in my heart.


Please note that these images are subject to copyright laws. Please do not use the images without my prior consent and permission.

No comments: